Welcome to my blog!

Musings from an average teen. . .

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring--almost here...

Well, spring is almost here. Slowly but surely the grass is starting to grow and the buds are turning to leaves. As everything comes back to life, spring fever is itching at me. I want to go outside. I want to feel the fresh air. I'm sick and tired of school. I want to be free. So, yesterday I went outside and took a few pictures. Here they are . . .


Buds on our tree outside.

Tulips, barely springing out of the ground.

Kodiak in the grass, watching me in the tree, taking the picture of the buds.

Strong and mighty Sasha sitting straight for me. It rained/snowed today and she and Kodiak are covered in mud now. I'm glad I got the shot of clean Kody and Sasha :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Grant Jones, and i was REALLY interested in your writing! If you could email me at grant.jones@gmail.com, and could you think of mabey writing for my company? thanks alot,

Grant