Welcome to my blog!

Musings from an average teen. . .

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HARK! I'm BACK!

FINALLY you may say. After all this preaching to you guys about how you should get in the habit of posting regularly. Hypocrisy really. :).

Well, with the spring hurry with concerts and such, I report that I indeed have survived. Our choir concert was last night (soon to be posted on YouTube) and we have been busy with other spring stuffy. I have been in constant denial about school, neglecting my homework consistently until Thursday night and still slacking on the job (for those of you who do not know this, I go to a once a week school -- on Fridays ). And people wonder why I fall asleep in math class. Hehehe....
I promise to write more soon but for now....I NEED SLEEP!
Pardon my *cough cough* abruptness.
Aloha till --- tomorrow???

No comments: