Welcome to my blog!

Musings from an average teen. . .

Thursday, May 15, 2008

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!

I'm so happy! This week is the last week of school. Sorry I haven't written in a while but I've had SO much homework - it's crazy.




This is our new addition - Jasmine! She is officially Bens and officially mine to steal. I've enjoyed not being her owner because I do NOT have to take care of her but I get to hold her whenever I want. Lesson learned - let some else have the new pet!

Our next addition will come next post - partially because I have no pictures of him!

And I promise to post more soon - I'll be babysitting all summer and I'm planning on getting a laptop so I can post from their house.
Next time I post I'll be OUT OF SCHOOL!
WOOOOHOOOO!

1 comment:

Alina said...

The Cute Games Weightlifting episode has just been posted online at http://www.ultrakawaii.com
Thank you so much for your contribution!
In the future, if you ever have anything you'd like to submit, you can upload photos and videos to http://ultrakawaii.com/submit
All the best,
Alina Bachmann
Ultra Kawaii